Sunday 4 October 2009

"The World is Filled With Amazingness"




K, so this is the outfit I had in mind.
Well I don't have any of this stuff
But it would have been something similar.
My outfit plans got ruined, and I had zero time to be creative,
So I don't have an outfit picture for you

If you have never been to a metal show,
It was probably one of the strangest things I have ever experienced
The stupid x's on my hands were every where when I woke up this morning
My bedding was being washed and my uncovered duvet has x's and so does my face and pillow
haha

Last night was fun,
I'll post more soon

sorry for my lack of posting..I've been extremely busy.
2 essays due tomorrow. Woo.

1 comment:

  1. even though your plans changed in a hurry i am sure whatever you put together was amazing

    ReplyDelete