I made this pillow case today, using the envelope technique, unfortunately the case is far too big, and I will have to alter it. a lot. I tried a couple of pillows around the house and they all are too small..WAH. Well, once the pillow fits I want to do a couple of things, I am going to try actually printing on burlap, putting the fabric into my printer, with a more stiff backing that is. It will be pretty awesome if it works! I want to print an octopus on, I have always loved octopus and think it would make a great piece for my aunts RV down at the shore. I also have been seeing a lot of use with doilies, so I would like to somehow incorporate them, if there isn't too much going on.