Tuesday 10 November 2009

Steven Kolb


STEVEN KOLB!!!
K, so I went to my mom's high school reunion just to meet this guy! Sierra and I were the only "kids" there so it was a little awkward, especially when we went up to the bar and asked for a nonalcoholic drink, the bar tender looked at us like we were crazy. Some people thought we were even in there class and carried out conversations with us. Anyway though, as soon as I saw Steven I totally interrupted the conversation he was having to say hello. Later in the night we talked some more, he commented my outfit! I know.. you cannot even really see it, but it made me feel so special! Steven was so nice and he asked me to come out again in Feb, if you know what I mean!

I have been thinking really seriously about moving back to the east coast, I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment