Wednesday 8 June 2011

Update of My Cluttered, Yet Organized Room


I guess in some ways it is a little taboo to invite you into my bedroom, but as I am still living at home it is the only place that is truly mine to show any way.

(Mine)
This is actually my bathroom, not my bedroom, but here is all my jewelry, it its craziness!
Despite that fact of how beautiful all of it is, when I finally get my own place, I will not be displaying this mess.

(Mine)


(Mine)


(Mine)


(Mine)


(Mine)


(Mine)


(Mine)


(Mine)



(Mine)



Well there you go! I know I have a lot of stuff, but I have actually down sized in the last couple of months, I love every little nicknack I have and I cannot wait to have it dispersed in a house of my own, opposed to it all being pack into one little space.

No comments:

Post a Comment