Sunday 13 November 2011

Anthropologie Holiday 2011 Display


(Mine)


(Mine)


(Mine)


(Mine)


(Mine)

Here is some shots of holiday display, all of which I had hands on experience with, some more than others.  I love how all of it turned out and how it all works together, I am so glad to be apart of all of it. I love how all of the Anthro stores differ and have their own personality and input in them, the main installment, the one with the blue and silver rings, was thought up by the display coordinator in our store, so that just reenforces that fact that it isn't just cookie cutter from store to store.  And that is only one of the reasons why I LOVE Anthropologie.

I was surfing around and came across a blog where a women went into another store, and took some pictures during the holiday display workshop, they are Here.  Some of the pictures she took explain how the last display is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment