Thursday 21 July 2011

Multi Media



(Mine/Kait's)

I am kind of embarrassed with this and I wish I never put it up, It isn't that great, but it even still looks better in person, if you can believe it...

The original photo is of my twin sister, and was taken by our friend Kait, it was a great shoot, all of the pictures she took were so beautiful, the rain gave them a beautiful backdrop.
I painted a watercolor of these random quails, and had no idea what to do with them, so one day I decided I wanted to do a multi media design, I added my quails, some fabric flowers, feathers, and magazine cut outs, I want to add some more to it, but I need to think on it. I also want to make a frame, and add a light in the back and make it look like there are lights hanging in the tree

No comments:

Post a Comment