Thursday 4 August 2011

2 Quick Projects


(Mine)

(Mine)
So I have had this hanger on my door handle to my bedroom for a while now, I had placed it there so my cat can easily come in and out of my room when she wants, and I will no longer have to get up in the middle of the night to let her out, and I can still have privacy, with my door practically closed.(wow, run on) But the air conditioner makes it clunk against my jamb, which is so irritating, and it is not fun to look at. SOOO, I covered it with strips of cute fabric, I also attached this awesome tag, and one of my many keys! My sister just bought me the pack of tags, I love them so much and really wanted to make use out of one. I really don't know how useful the tags will be though, haha, but they are cute. I also just bought the number and letter stamp sets from Anthro. and wanted to play with them, so Voila!

(Mine)

Originally I wanted to make a calendar to hang out my door, since my mom is constantly asking what mine and Nathan's schedules are, but this is WAY too small. I am still planning on painting the frame, but what I did was take an old picture frame, and I painted the glass with black chalk board paint. I am now using it as a day-to-day thing I guess, but it could have so many uses! A message board, a recipe thing, a menu thing, haha, ANYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment